A special yoga retreat vacation for mind body and soul.
Allow yourself to be swept away to a beautiful Croatian island and fill yourself up with everything that you love and need for your own self- care.
This retreat is a special space for you to press pause.
Rest, relax, stretch, laugh, let go and recalibrate.
Surrounded by beauty, crystal clear waters and set in a gorgeous sunny climate you have the perfect mix to set yourself up for what can only be described as a rejuvenating experience.
If you are looking for time to replenish and relax in a peaceful setting this yoga, retreat on Island Iž is the place for you.
From the moment you set foot on the island Iž you have no choice but to relax and enjoy. Known as one of the pearls of northern Dalmatia you can enjoy everything this gorgeous island has to offer.
Beautiful coastal walks, swim in the Adriatic, enjoy the sunshine and discover the history of the island. Your accommodation offers relaxing rooms with balcony and beautiful sea views. The perfect opportunity to let go and relax.
Deirdre Mckenna will be offering you vinyasa yoga in the mornings with a focus on breath techniques and flow poses that can be enjoyed by mixed levels from beginner, improver to advanced level. Expect to feel deeply invigorated and refreshed in the morning to start your day. The evening yoga will focus more on a restorative nourishing practice. Your evening yoga will promise to leave you feeling deeply rested and relaxed. The combination of two classes a day will focus on enriching your retreat experience and give you more skills and understanding of yoga movement and breath awareness.
Deirdre is an occupational health specialist and former practice nurse. She has spent many years working in the area of preventative health and health promotion. Deirdre has been teaching yoga for 4 years and has been practicing yoga for 7 years. She is certified as an advanced teacher and has a deep passion to share what she believes is the true gift of yoga for mind body and soul.
- Opportunity to explore the city of Zadar on your first morning – Zadar centar known by rich history and modern unique Sea organ and Greeting to the sun installation .. and much more
- Transport to the Island is by boat – it is wonderful boat trip between Zadar archipelago
- Simple accommodation at hotel Korinjak, room with your own balcony and stunning view, hotel situated at sea side
- 6 yoga classes included
- A gong bath daily
- A special walk to the top of hill Korinjak to see the sun rise
- A boat excursion to the island of Rutnjak -small island just 15 minutes away
- Plenty of free time to discover the island
- Delicious vegetarian cuisine, your breakfast and dinner, both buffets are included in the price.
- Free herbal tea – made of local fresh herbs
- Stunning surroundings with lots of time to rest and go at your own pace
13th-17th of May – Cork group, 14th-17th of May – others
16th-20th September – Cork group, 17th-20th September – others
Info & Reservation:
To contact Deirdre McKenna : firstname.lastname@example.org ; (00353) 868780534
Booking – May: https://www.wetravel.com/checkout_embed?uuid=84340497